At our Studio we have been enhancing smiles for over 30 years. Below are some of our actual clients who have utilized the dental implants services we offer.
What is a dental implant?A dental implant is an excellent, clinically support and long-lasting tooth replacement option. It is a small, but strong surgical device made of titanium or titanium-zirconium, which is inserted into the jaw bone to replace a missing tooth. An implant acts as support for an artificial tooth crown or bridge. An implant is surgically placed under local anesthesia on an outpatient basis.
- Replace missing teeth without “cutting down” healthy teeth
- Natural appearance
- Restores proper chewing function
- Bone grows and bonds to the implant surface
- Confidence that your replacement teeth won’t move
- Dental implants can replace or stabilize dentures
- Eliminates unsightly partial denture clasps
- Preserves jaw bone and facial structure